Privacy Notice pursuant to EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (“GDPR”), "Code for the Protection of Personal Data".
the undersigned Company Biosaf In S.r.l, in accordance with the provisions of art.12,13, and 14 of the aforementioned European Regulation, wishes to inform you that the personal data collected will be used as follows:
- Data Controller
The updated list of all Data Processors shall be available at any time upon request addressed to the Data Controller.
- Type and nature of the data
All the information and data you provided or however acquired by Biosaf In S.r.l. could regard the following categories: personal and contact data (name, surname, date and place of birth, address, phone and e-mail contact information, tax code and VAT number), curricular data such as occupation, specialisation, expertise, bank details (Agency, IBAN, etc) and any identity documents.
- Purposes of Data Processing
1) Your data will be processed for purposes connected with execution of the requested contractual relationship, as well as for administrative and tax purposes. Such information could also be processed in aggregate form for the fulfilment of internal statistical analysis which are not in conflict with the previous purposes.
2) Personal and contact data such as address, phone and e-mail address could be processed to consolidate the ongoing commercial relationship with Biosaf In S.r.l. through the inclusion of the same in the company data base for marketing purposes. In particular, they could be used for purposes of direct marketing and to invite you to training and dissemination events. Subject to prior consent, they may be transferred to third parties to carry out the fulfilments regarding commercial promotion, advertising, profiling and marketing activities, and if appropriate, they could be transferred abroad.
3) Your curriculum vitae as well as any identity documents could be used for registration to the conferences both as speaker and auditor.
- Legal basis of processing
For the purposes of art. 3.1), your personal, contact and curricular data and your bank details will be processed in accordance with the provisions of art. 6 paragraph 1, letter b) of EU Regulation No. 679/2016, where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or, where processing is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures in response to the data subject's request and, pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter c) of EU Regulation No. 679/2016, where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
Personal and contact data such as address, phone and e-mail address, for the purposes of art. 3.2 if they are not processed in accordance with the provisions of art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) of EU Regulation No. 679/2016, they may be processed within the meaning of art. 6 paragraph 1, letter f) of EU Regulation No. 679/2016, if the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties.
Where the processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the treatments already carried out.
Any refusal to provide data for the purposes mentioned above will lead to our being unable to conclude the contract or provide you with the requested service.
- Processing methods
The data you provide will be processed in accordance with principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency in paper copy or electronic form and they will always be protected by adequate and up-to-date security systems pursuant to art. 25 and 32 of GDPR, with respect for professional secrecy and in anonymous form in case of statistical analysis.
- Scope of communication and disclosure of Data
With regard to the sub purposes 3), your personal data could be sent or otherwise disclosed to the following subjects or categories of subjects: consultants and freelancers, central IT systems operators and the Italian Revenue Service. In relation to dispute settlement procedures, your data could be communicated to law firms receiving the mandate from the data controller.
By your express consent, any data provided could be disclosed to third parties for purposes of commercial promotion, advertising, profiling and marketing. By your express consent, any data provided could be transferred abroad.
With regard to the fulfilment of internal statistical analysis communication outside is not expected with the exception of disclosure of statistics in aggregate and anonymous form.
A disclosure of personal data is not intended.
- Data Retention
All data will be stored in analogue or digital form for the period of time required in compliance with current tax regulations and using privacy and security measures, which are suitable to ensure that only authorized persons have access to such data.
- Transfer of personal data abroad
Servers used by Biosaf In S.r.l. are located in the national territory and the data processed both in analogue and digital form will not be transferred outside the European Union without your prior consent.
- Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and to request its deletion or oppose its use.
- know its origin, purpose and method of processing;
- receive intelligible communication;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in breach of the Law;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Biosaf In S.r.l.
Via Cagliari n. 32/44
Trezzano Rosa (MI)
Vat number 02376860421
Tel: 0039 071 2071897
It is understood that any changes, additions or updates will be communicated in compliance with the regulation in force and published on the website www.biosafin.com.